Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things that make me want to check myself into the women's prison...

So, It has been a little over 4 months since I last posted. I am guessing that I haven't been too terrible missed, because I only lost 1 follower. But, I guess if you look at it in terms of numbers, I lost 25% of my readers... oh well.

Okay, fine! I was going to list all (or at least some) things that make me want to check myself into the women's prison.... so here goes.

* my son, and all of his tantrums and the way that he literally climbs the walls. I kid not, I found a foot print on the top of his door jam the other day and couldn't for the life of me figure out how it got there until he showed me how he can climb the door jams. UGH!

* My girls and their pre-pubecent ways. I told my husband (aka Big Daddy) that when both of the girls go through puberty that he would have to race me to the door. No way I am getting left here alone with them.

* Trying to go to school online during the summer because the kids are out of school and we can't afford daycare and don't have access to people (friends/family) that can take them during the day... won't be doing this again.

* Cleaning this danged house everday, because the kids don't get the concept of putting stuff away when they are done with it.

* The never-ending pile of laundry... I swear, if one more thing lands in the dirty pile that I just washed and folded... I will snap!

* The broody hen that we have that won't let you collect the eggs, and also pecks the other 2 hens.

* The kids eating and drinking in the living room. I think that should be self explanatory.

* People smack talking Big Daddy behind his back.

* Neighborhood kids that can't get a clue. Seriously... "No, the kids can't play now, just like they couldn't play 15 minutes ago when you asked or the 5 other times you have been here this morning. Get a clue already!"

* Wal-Mart, again- 'nuf said.

* People that make really, really good money and still cry poor mouth. Try living paycheck to paycheck before you come crying to me.

* Stupid drivers.

* My gal bladder


So, that was just the "short list". I could probably go on all day, but again- I have that never ending laundry pile and dirty bedrooms to clean today.

I would say "I promise to blog more", but who am I kidding. I plan on dancing nekkid' in my livingroom on Monday because that's when the kids go back to school... and I WILL CELEBRATE!!!

Bless y'all,

Jamie

No comments: