Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ready to move on...

Something has really been eating away at me lately. I want to move out of Effingham county. I don't know where this came from initially, but it is there nonetheless. I don't want my obituary to read...

Jamie from Effingham county Georgia, died yesterday. She was a stay at home mother, and wife.

That would be a nightmare for me if that happened. I want to get out there in this world and see all that I can. Experience different things, things that don't happen in this county. Don't get me wrong, I love this county. It is my home, and always will be. I just want to know what else is out there. Something is missing from my sad little life. Everyday, it is the same routine. I know that other people must feel like this sometimes, but it is really hitting me lately.

Anyway, on to other news. My honey is thinking of changing jobs again. He will never make a lateral move, if he moves at all it will be for a better position. I am the type of wife that feels this... If your husband isn't happy at the job he's at, but loves what he does, then by all means, change companies... Because, when he is happy, he makes a difference at home. I don't think of it as constantly changing jobs, because he does the same thing everywhere he goes... Its no different than a hairdresser changing salons...

The girls are doing great at school. Hannah's grades are getting better on her tests and she is making friends easily. Lilly has been struggling with her attitude, but I think she is learning boundaries with her teacher. She also makes good grades on her school work. My little man, Dale, is getting used to being the only one home during the days. He still won't help with cleaning his room, but he will help wash laundry, so I can't complain too much. Well, I can, but you don't want to read about that.

Friends are great, they constantly surround me with support and advice. So glad that each one of them are in my life. Have you ever noticed that each one of your friends are there for a different reason. You always have the one to call when you are sick, the one that you call when you want to be wild, one for when you are wanting a girls day at the mall... list goes on. I didn't know if that was just me, or if every one's friend's list was like this.

Until next time y'all. Take care.
Jamie

No comments: