Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New begginings

My husband and I have been talking lately about moving. He has been looking for another job that would give him an advancement, and more pay. So far, he has sent out his resume to over 40 companies all over the south united states. He has heard from 3 of them within the last few days. Two of them are in the Charlotte, NC area, and one here in Savannah. He has a phone interview with one of the companies in Charlotte tomorrow, and also an interview in Savannah tomorrow. He will officially be unemployed in the morning. We have really prayed hard over the last few weeks about where God wants us to be. He, above all things will be the only one to decide where we end up. I really think, as a fleshly person, that we need to be farther away from here. I pray that God shows us very soon where we are to be, and what we are to be doing. I feel him, but haven't heard him yet. I know that he is with me everyday, and hope and pray that he be with my husband as well. I am really praying that he not speak to me about this, but to my husband. He (husband) needs to be the leader of this family, both spiritually and in his everyday leadership. He should be the one that God speaks to. Again, this is my flesh talking, and not quite sure if this is how it will happen. We can only keep praying, and watching our pennies until we hear...

Today the girls got their report cards from school. Hannah had 3 high B's and the rest were high A's with 4 1oo's. Lilly doesn't get actual number grades. She just gets a report on how she is progressing and if she is comprehending what she needs to learn. The "grades" are something like this... 3 means meets or exceeds expectations, 2 needs improvement, and 1 means they are exempt from that at this time... Lilly received a 3 on all of her actual learning letters, numbers, reading, ect... she received 2's on her behavior, socialization, ect... but we knew that she would be a spitfire... I am so proud of my girls. They continue to amaze me everyday.

Dale has been playing a lot lately, with a new suction cup dart gun. If you have a son, a 3 year old son, you know what I am talking about... He doesn't just play with the gun, he lives for this gun. He sleeps with it, he goes potty with it, he tries to shoot the dogs with it. He really loves his suction cup "shooter gun". He has gotten to be such a big boy in the last few months. He is finally growing enough, so much so that he actually fits in his average size 3t clothes, for his age. He has actually eaten meat 2 times this week. For those of you that don't know, my son really only like to eat peanut butter and little debbie cakes. He is an extremely picky eater and will not try anything new. So, for him to eat anything new this week is a milestone for him. I am proud of my little man.

Please continue to pray for us, if you don't mind. We will continue to pray and let God lead us. We are holding his hands and letting him lead the way.

No comments: