Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 15, 2008

House hunting

We have found a very cute house that we really like. It is an old country house, that we would love to make our home. We continue to pray about our finances. We have money coming in every week and need to really be vigilant about paying all of our bills on time. We are still trying to play catch up on a few of them, but all in all, our money seems to be getting it done. Slowly, but at least they are getting there. We need to come up with about $2500 in order to secure getting the house. Please pray for us, we are really needing to get out of where we are now. I will keep the blog updated when I get further into this process. I am praying that we are in a home before Christmas. I feel like my children need that.

Thanks for taking time to read this, you don't know how much it means to me. Just to be able to write things down and not feel judged is wonderful for me. It is a great help to my sanity. Ha ha.

No comments: