Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Mother Letter Project...

I was reading on one of my favorite blogs Saturday. I love reading blogs during my "free" time. As a mother, I am always thinking and reading up on ways to make my day go easier, less hectic. Also, how to handle my day with grace and honor. So, when I read about The Mother Letter Project, I immediately, without hessitation sent in my letter. I really suggest you go to this blog, read about how to submit your letter.

To give you a little info about the project... A husband and wife have decided not to buy Christmas gifts for each other this year, instead they will send any money that they would have spent on each other to Africa to help the children. Also, they decided to make each other gifts this year. So, his idea... The mother letter project. You see, she is a mother with small children, and he wants people to submit letters of encouragement to her. How great of an idea is that??? I am swooning right now. You have a couple of weeks to get them to him. And, as an added gift, he will send you a copy of the completed letters after Christmas. So, you could say that it is not only a gift for his wonderful wife, but to all of us. I am so excited that a husband really loves his wife enough to do this for her.
www.motherletter.blogspot.com/
Have a blessed day... Jamie

No comments: