Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2008

Southern Academy Homeschool Co-Op

So, although I am sending my two girls to public elementary school. I do homeschool my son, who is 3. He had a blast with his color pages today. He helped me pick out the ones that he wanted to color, and went to town on them. He really gets his feelings hurt when he doesn't stay in the lines, but he is learning. He is doing so well with his fine motor skills today. I think tomorrow I will have him sit to the table and sort beans. He loves working with his hands. He learns just like I do, very hands on.

I want to know is any other moms out there want to get together every week for a co-op of sorts. I know that there are already many in our community, but I don't know anyone in them. I only have the little one, so for me it would be easy to get involved at this level. Hopefully next school year I will have my girls homeschooled too. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this. I think it could be alot of fun and we could do field trips as well.

Thanks,
Jamie

No comments: